Here at Bowerham we believe that it’s important that we look smart and dress appropriately for school. Please find below a list of our school uniform and information on how to order certain items.
After talking to the Governors and feedback from the children and staff uniform questionnaire the results are unanimous- they want to carry on wearing the sports uniform they are at the moment and continuing to keeping fit!
The uniform consists of:
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms / leggings / skort or athletic shorts
- White Polo Shirt
- Logo school jumper / cardigan – you can buy logo items or the logo badge via our uniform shop
- Hairbands / scrunchies / bobbles are to be plain red or black – no jojo bows. Children’s hairstyles should be appropriate for school – no designs shaved into very short haircuts and children with hair longer than shoulder length must have their hair tied back
- Predominately plain black trainers
- A small stud earring can be worn but removed on your child’s P.E. days
- Parents are requested to have their children’s ear pierced at beginning of the Summer holiday so that they have healed for the start of the new school year.
For religious convictions ONLY:
- A plain headscarf in black or red only
The P.E kit consists of:
- Plain black athletic shorts /skort / tracksuit bottoms / running trousers or leggings
- Logo school team colour t-shirt
- Logo school jumper / cardigan
- Trainers / black pumps
Dress Down Friday:
- The top half of your clothing has to be school uniform, this means that you should wear what you would wear to school Monday – Thursday.
- You must wear suitable footwear (i.e. not high heels).
- Don’t come in unsuitable clothing (i.e. don’t come in shorts if it is cold).
- You don’t need to come dressed down if you don’t want to.
As a celebration of their special day the children are allowed to wear what they choose to school that day. If their birthday falls at weekend or in the school holidays they can choose a day of their choice. Please do join us in wishing them a Happy Birthday if you see them.
School Uniform Shop
School now run an online uniform shop. You can pop in to the office and try uniform on for sizings. Any item that is embroidered and needs to be ordered in will usually arrive within approximately 2 weeks.
To purchase uniform via the online shop please click here.